Tuesday, January 29, 2008

and tomorrow, it'll be different again.

Work's going well, life's going well, but that is not the interesting detail you want to hear about.

I accidentally met someone I like. It is slightly disconcerting. He's cute. He collects carnivorous plants. We went to an awesome cat shelter to play with cats(Or rather, he took me there. On our second date, the same weekend as the first one). He says that this is the first time he's smiled so much around someone in years. I think that either means "yes, he's interested" or that I might just be an oddly funny person. His eyes are usually a medium brown, and sometimes green-grey. He likes black licorice.

I don't know, we'll see. I'll try not to be too girly.

The boy that I very briefly dated at the end of last year is now engaged to a girl that he is madly in love with. It's cute(no really, she seems utterly quirky-adorable). I am now going to see if I can more consistently drive men to marriage(with other people) after two weeks.

No comments: